The BrewKeg50 is a 50 liter capacity stainless steel, conical pressure fermenter with sediment removal and an easy to use lid with pressure relief valve. Perfect for large 50 L batches, the BrewKeg50 is suitable for all-grain, fresh wort or Williams Warn extract brewers who want to experience the magic results of pressure fermentation.
Ferment under pressure and serve 50 L (13.2 gal) of beer (or cider!) from the same vessel without ever transferring! The BrewKeg from Williams Warn is a unitank that allows you to ferment, carbonate and serve all in one vessel, saving you money on other equipment.
The BrewKeg lets you ferment up to 50 L (13.2 gal) of wort at up to 25 psi. The tank itself is slightly larger than 50 L, giving it the perfect amount of headspace to give you 50 L (13.2 gal) of finished beer. Fermenting under pressure reduces esters allowing your beer to ferment at higher and more varied temperatures. Fermenting under pressure also produces clearer beer! The fermenter also includes a yeast collection ball so you can remove yeast and trub without having to rack to a separate vessel. The BrewKegs all stainless steel construction and conical bottom make it perfect for extract, partial extract, and all-grain brewers.
- Made from stainless steel
- Conical base
- Extra large, easy to remove sediment ball
- Includes stainless steel stand
- 25 psi working pressure & built in relief valve
- 40 psi maximum pressure rating
- Ferments clean and clear beer from 64 - 82 F
- Beer is carbonated perfectly at the end of fermentation
- Beer ready to enjoy sooner
- Eliminates kegging
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Check "You Might Also Need" section below for available accessories
- Does not include wheel set pictured in the manual
- Height: 34.7 in.
- Diameter: 15.6 in
- Actual Volume: 60L (15.85 gal)