10-Gallon Ball Lock Factory-Second Keg
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT PRICING BEFORE ORDERING. THESE PRICES CHANGE EVERY DAY
This is a new 10-Gallon Ball Lock Factory-Second corny-type keg. These are excellent kegs for secondary fermenting or serving. These are factory seconds. They may have a small ding or an extra-wide weld on a seam. All have been leak-checked and pressure-tested from the factory.
- WHY IS THIS REFURBISHED?
- During the manufacturing process, welding the bottom skirt to the keg body, there may be a mis-weld that requires re-welding,
- There may be a small ding (not a dent) in the keg body due to slipping out of the workers hands during final cleaning after production.
- Either condition does not affect the performance of the keg.
This is an item that ships directly from the factory. WE do not inspect these. The factory does not warranty these kegs for the presence of excessive weld slag at any re-weld location.
What constitutes "excess weld slag":
- There are several inches of slag in such a condition that makes it uncleanable, (which means) and/or
- Weld gas bubbles exist to the point that chemical cleaning would not work, and/or
- Weld slag approaches 1/4" thickness WITH weld gas bubbles that would make cleaning impossible.