The BrewKeg25 is a 25 liter capacity stainless steel, conical pressure fermenter with sediment removal and an easy to use lid with pressure relief valve. Suitable for the standard batch size of 23 liters, the BrewKeg25 is suitable for all-grain, fresh wort or Williams Warn extract brewers who want to experience the magic results of pressure fermentation.
Ferment under pressure and serve 25 L (6.6 gal) of beer (or cider!) from the same vessel without ever transferring! The BrewKeg from Williams Warn is a unitank that allows you to ferment, carbonate and serve all in one vessel, saving you money on other equipment.
The BrewKeg lets you ferment up to 25 L (6.6 gal) of wort at up to 25 psi. The tank itself is 25 L giving it the perfect amount of headspace to give you 23 L (6 gal) of finished beer. Fermenting under pressure reduces esters allowing your beer to ferment at higher and more varied temperatures. Fermenting under pressure also produces clearer beer! The fermenter also includes a yeast collection ball so you can remove yeast and trub without having to rack to a separate vessel. The BrewKegs all stainless steel construction and conical bottom make it perfect for extract, partial extract, and all-grain brewers.
- Made from stainless steel
- Conical base
- Extra-large, easy to remove sediment ball
- 25 psi working pressure & built in relief valve
- 40 psi maximum pressure rating
- Ferments clean and clear beer from 64 - 82 F
- Beer is carbonated perfectly at the end of fermentation
- Beer ready to enjoy sooner
- Compact design fits in most kegerators
- Eliminates kegging
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Check "You Might Also Need" section below for available accessories
- Height: 26 in.
- Diameter: 15.5 in.
- Actual Volume: 30L (7.92 gal)